The difference, apart from interfaces and functionalities, is that even if your private keys may be stored encrypted on your computer (or cloud service), they must be available in plain text in your computer memory whenever you sign transactions. When your computer is compromised by specialized Bitcoin-targeting malware (and it is just a matter of time), it will be extremely easy for the malware to steal your bitcoins.
Articles in this section
- About Etherbit
- What is the condition of products available on Etherbit.in?
- How to get Etherbit Card for free?
- Does Etherbit ship internationally?
- Does Ledger Nano S support Cardano (ADA)?
- What is Mous?
- Do I need to pay customs duty if I order Mous products from Etherbit?
- How can I verify the Mous' resellership of Etherbit in India?
- How can I verify the SatoshiLabs/Trezor's distributorship of Etherbit in India?
- Do I need to pay customs duty if I order Ledger Nano S from Etherbit?