Cold storage (such as a paper wallet in a physical safe) can be a very effective solution to secure your bitcoins. The benefit of a hardware wallet is that it keeps the same level of security but adds convenience. Indeed, cold storage prevents by definition all usage of your bitcoins. As soon as you need to spend them, you'll have to import your private keys on your computer, and you'll have the same security problem if it has been compromised.
Articles in this section
- About Etherbit
- What is the condition of products available on Etherbit.in?
- How to get Etherbit Card for free?
- Does Etherbit ship internationally?
- Does Ledger Nano S support Cardano (ADA)?
- What is Mous?
- Do I need to pay customs duty if I order Mous products from Etherbit?
- How can I verify the Mous' resellership of Etherbit in India?
- How can I verify the SatoshiLabs/Trezor's distributorship of Etherbit in India?
- Do I need to pay customs duty if I order Ledger Nano S from Etherbit?