A return merchandise authorization, return authorization or return goods authorization is a part of the process of returning a product to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period.
This process is valid for all purchases on www.etherbit.in and *.etherbit.io (Etherbit's old platforms) with a valid proof of purchase.
All Ledger devices come with 1-year warranty, during which if the customer incurs any problem with the device, except the physical damage, customer can opt for a replacement through the RMA process described below.
- Resolution on support: The customer must reach the Ledger support on https://www.ledger.com to resolve the issue.
- Return Merchandise Authorization: If the issue can't be fixed remotely, the customer will be given an RMA number by Ledger to proceed with the shipment of a replacement device or the return of the faulty device to Etherbit if needed.
- Customer → Etherbit: The customer contacts Etherbit with the RMA number to receive a replacement device.
- Etherbit → Ledger: Etherbit contacts Ledger to verify the RMA number with the valid proof of purchase.
- Exchange: If everything is correct, Etherbit sends a replacement unit to the customer.
The RMA process may take up to two weeks to complete.